Are You Looking to Help Someone
in Need This Christmas?
How Can You Help?
- 100 families living in poverty
- 55 low-income senior citizens, most living alone with no family
- 150+ residents of Episcopal agencies and shelters, like St. Leonards House, Grace House and Primo Center for Women and Children
- 50 江西11选5开奖结果less men and women living on the streets
- Families in desperate circumstances living right here in New Trier Township
What Can You Do?
You Can Adopt a Family
Sign up here to provide Christmas gifts and food for families in need, or come to the Prevost Cloister after Sunday’s service.
You Can Donate Funds
These funds will be used to purchase gifts for senior citizens,
Episcopal Agency residents and New Trier families.
Questions? Email Julie Flood.
Join in Wrapping Gifts for Christmas Angels
Kick off the Christmas season at our Holiday Workshops. We will assemble and wrap gifts for seniors, residents at St. Leonard’s, St. Andrew’s and Grace House and the moms and kids at the Primo Center. Children are welcome to attend with your supervision. All workshops will take place in the Great Hall of the Parish House. Use the 470 Maple Street entrance and go down the stairs. No need to RSVP. Simply come and enjoy! Bring a friend!
Important Christmas Angel Forms: